Visit top attractions in the Sintra area on a guided tour from Lisbon. Select a half-day or full-day option and visit places like Queluz Palace, Castle of the Moors and a seaside village.
Tour Sintra - Cabo da Roca
- Priced per Person
- Group of 2-4 People Ages 18+
- Group of 5-14 People Ages 18+
- Child Ages 7-17
- Infant Ages 6 & Under
Visit Cabo da Roca & Sintra
A tour for those who want to know as much as possible and have no time to lose. Pena Palace tickets included.
- Visit Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Customize the itinerary to your interests
- Pick up and drop-off at your address
- Marvel at breathtaking views
- Explore the picturesque historic village of Sintra
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais in a range of 30km
- Extra charge of €20 if outside
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance to Pena Palace
- Guide inside monuments
- Any private expenses
Pena Palace (1h 30 minutes)
The first stop will be Pena Palace – one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world. The Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal.
Sintra Village (30 minutes)
Then we will visit Sintra village – well known for its many 19th-century architectural treasures. The village has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Cabo da Roca (20 minutes)
At last, we will stop at Cabo da Roca – the most westerly point in continental Europe. From the clifftops, you’ll enjoy fantastic views of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you’ll have scenic views of the glamorous towns of Estoril and Cascais.
We suggest bringing comfortable clothing, sunglasses, a hat, and your camera.