Visit Sintra, one of the most picturesque and beautiful towns in Portugal, and the capital of Romanticism. See the mysterious Sintra Mountains and other highlights.
- Group 2 Adults Ages 18+
- Group of 3-4 People All Ages | Priced per Person
- Group of 5-14 People Ages 13+ | Priced per Person
- Child Ages 7-17
- Infant Ages 6 & Under
Discover Sintra in one complete experience
A UNESCO-listed heritage site, Sintra is famous for its opulent National Palace, the main highlight of this tour. Discover it and more with the help of your private guide.
See Quinta da Regaleira, a Moorish castle, Pena Palace, and more. Admire the beauty of Portugal’s countryside on this scenic and informative tour.
Tickets included for all monuments you want to visit on this eight-hour tour.
- Tickets included for all monuments you want to visit
- Visit the beautiful and historic town of Sintra
- Enjoy the view of Azenhas do Mar with a very picturesque landscape
- Private and tailor-made tour
- Visit a fantastic family farm located in Sintra’s hillside
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais in a range of 30km
- Extra charge of €20 if outside
- Bottled water
- Tickets included for all monuments
- Pick-up and drop-off at costumer address
- Tailor-made tour
- Private tour
- Guide inside monuments
- Any private expenses
Visit the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels, and shrines.
Cabo da Roca
Next, discover the most westerly point of continental Europe. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you can gaze at the beaches and the beautiful towns of Estoril and Cascais.
On the way back, we will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. A real sanctuary for surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing.
We can’t leave without visiting the charming town of Cascais. This former fishing village used to be a royal getaway. Nowadays it still is one of the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to all that it has to offer: boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches and much more.
We suggest bringing comfortable clothing, sunglasses, a hat, and your camera.